We are currently out of town, visiting Sean’s Grandfather and his wife (because we apparently like the idea of playing Vomit Roullet), so I’ll get right to the point.
Today, I am Thankful For:
- Cut-your-own Christmas tree farms. I love going out every year on the hunt for the perfect Christmas tree. This year’s doesn’t have the long needles that I prefer, but it is a wonderful, bushy tree.
- A three hour car ride with napping children.
- A three hour car ride during which no one vomited.
- The chance to do a second Thanksgiving with more family. It is such a great thing to be with those you love.
- My cell phone, which allows me to read all of your blogs, no matter where I am.