First, let me start by saying that, no, your password doesn’t work on the post below. That is intentional. I’m not ready to have those particular thoughts public at this point–even to those of you with a password. I just have things going on that I feel the need to get down, but not the urge to actually share. Yet. Eventually, I will probably take the password off. Until then, though, it is what it is.
Today, I am Thankful For:
- A second chance at Thanksgiving dinner. And the blessed lack of vomit this time around.
- A weekend in a great family environment, where my kids got to play with their cousins and visit with their great-grandparents. Even with all of the noise, it was such a pleasant environment and a great time.
- Safe travels to and from our visit.
- The chance to sleep in my own bed again. Two hotel rooms, three adults, and six kids doesn’t a restful night make.
- Quality television. OK, maybe my brain is done for the night and I’m just reaching for anything to finish my list. But, really, who can’t appreciate a Mythbusters episode? Especially when said episode is about whether or not you really can polish a turd? Now that’s educational.