Today, I am thankful for:
- The Chinese buffet. Because my whole family enjoys it. And I’m lazy.
- An evening spent on the couch snuggling with a sleepy baby (and pushy cat) and watching Project Runway. I’ve been trying to spend my evenings cleaning and organizing lately, so it was great to just be lazy.
- The opportunity to teach my children from home. Even though we butt heads and sometimes, honestly, could use a break from each other, I get to watch the light bulbs go off. Heck, I get to flip the switches. Cool.
- The fact that all of my laundry was washed and folded today. Best five minutes of my week. 😉
- A 20-month-old who has started telling me every time he is stinky. That means he’ll potty train earlier than the others did, right? RIGHT???