I WILL be showing this to my children in the morning:
Today, I am thankful for:
- The fact that my kids are totally cool enough to appreciate the video above. Honestly, Bohemian Rhapsody is one of their all-time favorite songs. And I love that.
- That Sean has had a good month at work. Traditionally, this time of year gets slow for us. It is nice to have a decent month heading into Christmas time.
- Going out to get ice cream with the kiddos. And having them all behave.
- Having no pressure in regards to school tomorrow. I still plan on doing lessons with them, but it is technically a vacation day tomorrow. So if I feel like stopping for the day? No problem.
- The chance to make my little brother’s several-year longing for a bearded dragon come true. Now, if I can just talk my hubby into letting me make a certain three-year-old little boy’s dream of a lizard also come true with the other bearded dragon that is available…